Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 6th Email from Steve

Vashon Team,

Just so I don't forget, it would be a good idea to bring extra TP even though we will be staying at the Petit-Goave guest house.  The guesthouse here supplies it, but just not often enough.  I brought eight rolls, just in case and have handed them all out to restock the sleeping area bathrooms.

Also, I thought I would pass on that the guest house here has hand sanitizer in the bathrooms and the dining room.  I brought six of the pocket size bottles and will go through three of them.  I figure I will bring about a half dozen again when I come back.

Everything is going fine and I don't think we are going to have any problems.

One thing I wanted to mention on tools.  The tool supply here is a matter of chasing the curve.  They staff tries to predict what tools the crews will need, but often the crews will identify additional tools that are needed.  Of course they don't have access to those tools, but future crews doing the same king of work will.  So, there is a good chance that we won't personally use all the to tools we bring and will find we could use some we didn't bring, but that's just how it works.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment